You can now view different reaction events within your Segment account, and send them to any other tool you have integrated!
Integration Setup -
- Make sure you have Segment on your site
- Within your Reactful account, go to Website Settings > Integrations > Enable the Segment Integration:
(No setup is required within Segment. The Reactful code will identify the Segment code on your site, and "piggyback" it to send events into your Segment account).
Reactful Events -
Once your Reactful account is live and data starts flowing, you will see the following Reactful events within Segment:
- [Reaction Name] Triggered - The visitor triggered the Reaction
- [Reaction Name] Clicked - The visitor clicked on the Reaction's CTA
- [Reaction Name] Closed - The visitor closed the Reaction
- [Reaction Name] Submitted - The visitor submitted their information (Lead Gen.)
- [Goal Name] Completed - The visitor completed the goal
You will see all these events in your Segment Schema: