Using Google Analytics?
You can now view different reaction events within your Google Analytics account and funnels!
Setup the Integration -
- Make sure you have Google Analytics on your site
- Within your Reactful account, go to Website Settings > Integrations > Enable the Google Analytics Integration:
Reactful Events -
Once your Reactful account is live and data starts flowing, you will see Reactful events within Google Analytics.
Event Category (Reactful - Tracking):
- Reactful - Reaction Triggered - A visitor triggered a Reaction
- Reactful - Reaction Clicked - A visitor clicked on the Reaction's CTA
- Reactful - Reaction Clicked - A visitor closed a Reaction
- Reactful - Goal Completed - A visitor completed the goal
Clicking on an Event Action will open a list of the Event Labels. For example, clicking on "Reactful - Reaction Triggered", will show all the instances in which reactions were triggered (by Reaction name) -
You can now create funnels for individual reactions, all reactions combined, or integrate these events within your existing funnels: