You can now view different reaction events within your Mixpanel funnel!
Setup the Integration -
- Make sure you have Mixpanel on your site
- Within your Reactful account, go to Website Settings > Integrations > Enable the Mixpanel Integration:
Reactful Events -
Once your Reactful account is live and data starts flowing, you will see the following Reactful events within Mixpanel:
- Reactful Enabled [Audience] - Page visit; the visitor is in Reactful's Global Test Group
- Reactful Disabled [Control] - Page visit; the visitor is in Reactful's Global Control Group
- Reaction Audience [Reaction Name] - Page visit; the visitor is in the Reaction's Test Group (learn about Reactful's A/B testing)
- Reaction Triggered [Reaction Name] - The visitor triggered the Reaction
- Reaction Clicked [Reaction Name] - The visitor clicked on the Reaction's CTA
- Reaction Closed [Reaction Name] - The visitor closed the Reaction
- Goal Completed [Goal Name] - The visitor completed the goal
You will see these events in the Mixpanel Live View:
You can now create funnels for individual reactions, all reactions combined, or integrate these events within your existing funnels.